Hey guys, guess what! We’re available in iTunes and we want to celebrate!
It’s been requested by several people so I toiled for minutes and got it done. Here’s the link so head on over and subscribe otherwise my work was all in vain.
In honor of our newest achievement Sam and I have decided to put together a contest for our listeners, PVT Buzzword Bingo. Now we understand that this is only something that Cisco partners can play along with but it happened to be going on when Sam came up with the idea and our iTunes approval went through. If it’s a success, maybe there will be more in the future at more events.
It’s easy to play but there are some basic rules:
- You must be 18 years of age or older, 21 would be even better.
- You must be following @WhiskeyNWifi on Twitter. This also means you have to be on Twitter.
- You must tweet the following phrase to enter: "I just joined the #PVTBingo contest at http://on.drunkwifi.co/PVTDrunkBingo via @WhiskeyNWifi"
- You must live in continental North America. Sorry, but the show and this contest are not sponsored and funded 100% by us (wink wink – if anyone’s looking). Plus, ‘MURICA!
- This contest is only available to Cisco partners, no Cisco employees.
- Sam and Ryan have the right to have any marked space in question verified by a confirmed by Cisco employee or trusted source.
- This contest begins at 8:00am PDT on April 22, 2015 and ends at 5:00pm PDT on April 24, 2015. All sessions available remotely and occurring within this timeframe are eligible.
- Don’t be a dick.
- Final judgement of a winner or winners is at the sole discretion of Ryan and Sam regardless of whether or not the rules are followed or broken.
- To win you must tweet the entire phrase “I got BINGO playing #PVTDrunkBingo with @WhiskeyNWifi” and include a readable image of the bingo card with the winning spaces marked.